Saturday, March 26, 2011

New Blog!

Hey everyone! I have started a new blog because as you may have guessed my first one didn't go so hot. I am pretty determined to get it right this time because I do not want to be one of those people that have a million blogs and never keeps up with any of them. This blog will be about my life and how insanely wonderful I hope it will turn out to be. Right now I'm going through the painful part of that process, yep you guessed it, middle school. To add on to that heavy load of responsibility I am in my first year of middle school. For all of you who are not in 7th grade yet or don't remember what it was like let me clue you in. 7th grade is where you get all the crazy teachers, start having annoying hormonal troubles, and get picked on by all of the intimidating 8th graders. lucky for all of us it only lasts one year. I still don't know how I am still in one piece so near to the end of the school year, but you better believe I am thankful for it. I can not wait for this summer to start, it is soooo close i can taste it!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your new blog!
    You write so mature for your age :)
    Love you already, darling.

    ReplyDelete